Monday, March 23

好消息!GOOD NEWS!!!



譚媽媽返馬了!

All DJ1 , Tham is coming back from 4th April for 2 weeks, isn't that GREAT!!!
The last time we had our 10th Grand Gathering was 2years ago, I wish to take this opportunity to organise another gathering.
I suggested a tentative date of gathering on 11th April, could any one suggest a better date? ( I think Lee ChinChin is on her maternaty month, so she will be absent )
Could any one suggest a venue for this gathering? If most of us feel that SukChing's house is still the best place to get together, then I shall call her & PUJUK her to spare us the place...
I had post this annoucement on Facebook, but not all DJ1 joint facebook, so I hope those who seen this post, would be much appreciated if all of you could annouce or spread this news to other DJ1...
Please submit the attend list here or in facebook or directly send SMS to Ah Sir by 4th April.
Thanks again & see u soon!!!

3 comments:

Ah Sir said...

Good News, Good News!!!
SukChing agreed to spare her house for our 12yrs post grads Gathering!!!!
Now, we only need to decide the date... Anyone has any better suggestion???
I still prefer 11th April ( Saturday ). But need to get opinion from those who have to travel from far, such as Sze Pei from Singapore, Jane Tan Bee Hoon from Northern Malaysia, etc...
So, if 11th April is ok, we open up the time of gathering from 2pm till midnight, is it okey with u all???

兔宝宝 said...

glad to hear the good news!i should be no problem.Count me in!

chuan said...

HIDUP AHSIR !

HIDUP SUKCHING !

HIDUP DJ1 12TH !