Friday, October 12

More pictures please

Dear DJ1,
As I don't have more photo in hand, i hope u guys can post some photo on it, so that all members can contribute in helping me to COLOR this blog,
Thank You guys!!!

If you have difficulties in posting it on the blog, I suggest you could email it to me or Joyride, so that we could help you to post it. ( Please includes the caption for the photo too, so that everyone can know when was the photo taken & during what occasion )

Cheers,
Ah Sir & Ah Kent
^.^

1 comment:

kcl9005 said...

Well done dear sir, can't express our dj utmost thxfulnes for ur kind contribution, even day n nite?...

Althou u r bz on scooping news, u put much more time in setting and liasing a frenship bridge 4all, so genuine blood wow,ah sir a very X3 big salute 2 u, thks again!

As for my wedding px + dvd, I might bring along photo gallery & album 2u..kindly assist2 attch please!

For old photos in recollection, we should gather as many golden memories possibly so that all could treat it valuable rememberances....seem like too old, 4get it,truly treasures deep in DJ1's mind.