Friday, October 19

My Daughter - 諺愉


Lee Koon: Wow your sons are so big already... Are they both studying in Malaysia? Visiting grandma in Belgium from time to time? No more plan for a girl? So many questions.. ha. Maklum lah, dah lama tak jumpa mah...


I did put a link of my daughter's website in one of my messages in this blog. Maybe you didn't see it. This is one of her recent photos, more photos can be seen at: http://www.babyhome.com.tw/linyanyu


Meng-Hsien and I do not have any plan for second kid for this moment. Most likely, 諺愉 is the only kid of us.


Ai ya, cannot say too much lah since got people complain I always show off my daughter... hahahahaaa......

3 comments:

Fui Chew said...

Hi Hoong Sui

Your girl so sweet and pretty. when are you going to have a second one?

cheers

HS said...

Fui Chew: Thanks. No plan for second kid... maybe one kid is enough.
I remember your son is about the same age as my girl ya.

Fui Chew said...

Hoong Sui,

i think so. he is 23 months old now. quite independent. already wean diapers and pacifier:)

me too, no energy for 3rd one already....